Friday, January 30, 2009

Coming Home

   I am so excited to announce that the LeCroy Family is headed back to Pensacola! As most of you know,  we had to move in with my parents in Ohio and live in limbo for a few months. Mike is going to be traveling for work till the Air Force gets on the ball and opens the position at Eglin AFB.  This change is exciting and sad at the same time.  Liam is such a Daddy's Boy and has been missing their daily play, but at least he has had Papa to do boy stuff!  We will only get to see Mike every couple weeks or once a month depending on his assignments.  Thankfully we will be back with our friends and playgroup to keep us busy!
  As soon as I get the new house settled I am recommitting myself to the blog. I have a bunch of ideas and I am sure I will have plenty of Liam stories to share!

No comments: