Monday, February 23, 2009

What's For Dinner?


  I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do when my husband isn't home, is cook dinner. There aren't a whole lot of things that are easy to fix for one person unless it's a convenience meal or take out. My personal favorite is take out but not during these tough economic times! Tonight I share with you my favorite go to quick, one bowl meal. All the ingredients are really just suggestions. The Fully Loaded Potato can really be made with whatever your heart desires or have in the fridge. The potato is a microwave ready potato that cost me $.50! Tonight's meal consisted of deli turkey meat, bacon, cheese, sour cream and some green onion. Some other fun suggestions; chili, leftover steak, chicken, or veggies. It tastes much better than my picture depicts! I was too hungry to make it pretty tonight! Enjoy!

No comments: