Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog Name Suggestions

Now that the LeCroy's are embarking on this great new adventure, I feel I need to start a new family blog. When I started this blog I intended for it to be for me and my craziness, but the family has taken over. Either I change the name of this blog and it's direction or just start a new one for our family adventures. The second option seems to be my most preferred because I know I am going to need this blog for venting, recipes, and my new Domestic life in England.
Last night while I laid awake I tried thinking of clever names for the new blog. Most of the ones that popped into my head didn't have much zing or pizazz! I would love your help. That is if there's anyone actually reading this blog. Post some suggestions for my new blog. I would love the help and will give full credit to the person that comes up with the winning title.

No comments: