Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lightning Tiger/Tigress

After the longest ultrasound I have ever had (which is saying a lot since I had at least 4 before I graduated high school) we still aren't 100% sure the sex of Lightning Tiger. We do know however that all the organs, bones, parts and pieces are present and in the right location. I was a little worried for a second when the Tech was looking at the hands because one looked like a hook. Thankfully it was just a weird angle. The tech spent over an hour scanning and checked the sex at least three times. Apparently LT is a red head because it's leg's were crossed or too close together every time. The tech, Mike and I all agreed that it looked to us like Lightning Tiger is a Tigress!

At this moment I am terrified to buy pink in case we find out everyone was wrong. Right now I am researching 4D ultrasound clinics and will hopefully be able to get one done next month. Nothing like a drama!

Until next time!

No comments: