Monday, April 19, 2010

Marshmallow Fondant

My cake decorating instructor told us all about a cool recipe she had seen on Wilton.com for marshmallow fondant. Most people aren't huge fans on fondants flavor but it looks great when done well. Marshmallow fondant is easy to make, cheap, and made from marshmallow!!! Need I say more? I found a recipe/tutorial on a great blog called Cake Journal and gave it a go. SO easy to make but a bit of a mess. (Well at least the way I made it.) If you would like to give the recipe a try you can find it here.
This week will be super nuts with me trying to get Liam's birthday cake complete and looking presentable. I will post pictures as soon as I can of both cake and party. Fingers crossed everything falls into place. If you know me at all you will know I like to make sure I top my previous projects.

No comments: