Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday Time Again!

Liam's 4th birthday is right around the corner and party planning has begun! I LIVE to throw parties! This year Liam is wanting an Imagination Movers party. The sad part is Disney has not come to their senses and started putting out Movers merchandise yet. They just got picked up for their 3rd season so I am sure they will have a whole like out about a month after Liam's birthday! OH WELL! My brain is already pumping with ideas. The cake will be a challenge but I am planning on making it again this year. Keep your fingers crossed that I get a stand mixer soon. The one down side of living in the UK is that 220v situation. I could have my mixer shipped over here but a transformer for it would cost a couple hundred dollars! Mike said I could buy a 220 mixer but now the search is on to find one.

I am looking forward to this party planning...it makes me feel ALIVE! A little dramatic tonight, sorry! Stay tuned to see how the party and cake turn out and if I get stuck in blue coveralls!

No comments: