Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moss Green

I just wanted to stop by my pretty pink blog and get a slap of color! My morning was spent in a classroom full of digital camouflage uniforms. Personally I like the good old fashion black, brown, green camouflage that is being fazed out. There are tons reasons why camouflage is a good thing and why our soldiers need to wear such patterns in combat. IN COMBAT. If they are sitting in a class or office on a base who are they hiding from? Could we see some color? Maybe some office wear? A "I'm not in a combat zone" uniform?
Can you tell I am having a little trouble adjusting?

**Disclaimer**
This post is not meant to offend, anger, or upset anyone. These are my PERSONAL views and THOUGHTS and hope that they are taken as such. Thankfully my country still allows me to have my own opinions and I am THANKFUL to those how defend my right to do so.

No comments: