Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Really?

Before reading this post I suggest you read this article about super model Gisele Bundchen's recent child birth experience.

I always give credit were credit is due. All natural child birth is an area that deserves an award or a big fat diamond in my opinion. Over the years I have acquired a large group of friends that have chosen to have their wee ones with no pain medicine. They are truly amazing women! Even I considered this option for Liam's birth but decided to go with a light epidural instead. I really hate to fail and knew I would not be able to live with myself if I was reduced to begging a nurse for an epidural.

After reading this article and Gisele's comments I had a laugh. Being one of the most gorgeous women in the world with one of the hottest men by your side isn't enough? Nope! You also have the biggest pain tolerance in the World and can give birth without blinking an eye. NOT FAIR!

Now I have to get pregnant and see if I can have a pain free child birth! Yes...I am really that competitive!

No comments: