Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny Dreams

Aren't dreams wonderful? My entire life has been filled with strange, full color, creative dreams. Last night I had two great dreams that made me giggle when I woke up. In one dream I got on a scale and weighed 139.5 lb.! hahahahaha! I haven't weighed 140 since...hummm...maybe 2004 or 2005? We don't even own a scale and I let go of my number obsession in 2005. Mike and I have been talking a lot lately about how we have shed a few pounds since arriving in the UK. There are not many fast food establishments for us to frequent and we eat at home most every night. Not to mention we have three flights of stairs we walk up and down a million times a day! This dream almost makes me want to step on a scale to see my current weight. Stay tuned to see if I get brave enough.

My second dream involved a visit to a small factory in Parkersburg, WV that made chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies for Easter. The factory only operated two weeks a year and I had to place an order for my bunnies. They made marshmallow bunnies in lots of shapes that I don't think would be possible in reality. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten chocolate before bed last night! I wish the factory really existed!

No comments: