Saturday, June 12, 2010

Getting Old...

You know you are getting old when your niece graduates from high school! OK, so I was only in 6Th grade when she was born but it still makes me feel old!

My niece has grown into a beautiful, intelligent and well rounded young lady. I truly feel she has a very bright future in front of her as long as she stays true to what she wants in life. It's not easy trying to plan your future and make the right choices. I know a few of my choices weren't in my original plan!

I wish I was able to be with you today Kelsea. Know that I love you and I am so very proud of the person you are and the person I know you will be. Stay true to your heart and follow your own dream. The most important thing to remember is that no matter what, we love you and will always be in your corner cheering you on and supporting you 150%. Forget the bad, stay in the present, and keep looking to the future.

No comments: