Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Success!









Liam's birthday party was a great success full of family, friends and fun! Both sets of grandparents came into town again this year for the party. I have a feeling this will be a yearly trip at the request of the only grandson! Liam loves his Mema, MiMi, Papa and Popcorn and is beside himself when they are all around and the center of every one's world! He must get his need for being the center of attention from Mike! (hhahahahahaha)
The cake turned out pretty well. I really should not have procrastinated and spent more time focused on it than shopping with the mom's. Overall though, I can not complain! I was working on the cake till 11 pm the night before the party. But, I needed to make pico de Gallo and potato salad so I wasn't in bed till midnight. Next time I won't cook when tired because my potato salad and pico were both under seasoned! I would have been kicked out Top Chef for sure!
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming and sharing this special day with our family. (Don't worry you will all still be getting thank you cards! I'm not that cheap!) Hopefully everyone had as much fun as Liam.
And next year, hopefully someone will remember to get a big family picture! Not one picture of all of us...or even a picture of Mike, Liam and I! Guess we need to start hiring a photographer! hehhee

No comments: