Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch Up Soon!

Sorry I haven't posted anything new this week. Liam and I have been going to lots of play dates and playing at the parks when we don't have play dates. Pensacola has more beautiful, well maintained parks than any city I have lived. Belpre, OH could learn a few things! Maybe there wouldn't be so many fat kids and adults if there were a few more nice parks to play!
The build up to Liam's birthday is starting to intensify! I will start on the cake next week and the grandparents start arriving on Thursday. This year both sets of grandparents have to stay in hotels due to our lack of room. Works out well for everyone! HAHAHA!
The simple menu is planned and the grocery shopping will commence this weekend. I also practiced the painted chocolates yesterday and they turned out great. Now I just have to make a bunch! Birthday's are so fun and I love every aspect! I can't wait for the day that I can profit from my love of planning and making pretty things!

No comments: