Monday, April 6, 2009

The LeCroy Challenge

  One of my favorite things in the whole world is eating out.  Food has always been a love and passion of mine and almost lead me to culinary school.  Over the last 7 years Mike and I have eaten all over and even in a few countries.  When we were living in Virginia Beach, it wasn't unusual for a friend to call me about to ask for a restaurant recommendation.  But times are lean these days and the economy is in the tanker.  Unfortunately for me the budget won't allow me to support my favorite local establishments.  
  Today is the first day of our family challenge.  We have pledged to not eat out for a whole month!  Stick around to see if we can stand strong!

**Disclaimer- My parents and in-laws will be coming into town at the end of the month for Liam's birthday. So we are not counting FREE eating out! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I don't like this challenge ONE BIT!